Wednesday, November 3, 2010

More music

This song was uploaded recently and doesn't have a lot of views, sadly. It is made by the same two guys who made Autumn Leaves along with a third guy, calling themselves Project Intra. As before this is (in my opinion) an amazing track, and I really hope to see these guys go big sooner or later, because they definitely have the talent for it.



For more music from these guys, visit their youtube channels:

djjessebase10: http://www.youtube.com/user/djjessebase10
Project Intra: http://www.youtube.com/user/projectintra

I'm not sure if Introspection and/or Mark Bay have their personal youtube channels, but I'm sure there is lots of more great music to be found through friends etc. in the channels above.

43 comments:

  1. great track! surprised it doesn't have more views

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like this, too bad not that many others feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn this guy has a lot of potential

    ReplyDelete
  4. another cool introduction .. nice! Thanks for recommending cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting post! keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you did with your blog.

    Followin !

    ReplyDelete
  7. what the fuck....that picture is from one of my favorite games ever. Dark Cloud 1. SO confused.

    ReplyDelete
  8. really great, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great song, I enjoyed it very much

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome music. Would love to hear them at a club.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a pretty sweet song... have any other stuff to share?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice tune, don't know why they have so few views.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing!
    I want the full album

    !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kewl story, bra! waiting for updates from you

    ReplyDelete
  15. im dancing in front of my computer with that song

    ReplyDelete